Consumer Law Litigation Clinic (Seasonal, according, With UW law school)
975 Bascom Mall
Madison, WI 53706
Fathers for Equal Justice
CountyOffice.org: Free online reference guide for accurate, up-to-date information about all government offices and public records sources in your local area.
Global Presence Legal Clinic: Provides personal consultation with an attorney to obtain legal information, resources and contacts. Help is provided on a first come first service basis. No eligibility requirements.
Fridays 9am – 12pm
6406 Bridge Road
Monona, WI 53713
Lawyer Referral and Information Service: Will answer simple legal questions & provide referrals to attorneys.
Legal Action of Wisconsin, Inc.
404 N Main St, Ste 702
Oshkosh, WI 54901
(800) 236-1128 or (920) 233-6521
Legal Assistance – Seniors Coalition of, WI Aging Groups (CWAG)
2850 Dairy Drive, Ste 100
Madison, WI 53718
(608) 224-0606 or (866) 366-2990
Legislative Hotline: (800) 362-9472
Marquette County District Attorney Office: Evaluated the evidence provided by law enforcement and may determine that additional investigation is necessary before filling changes.
77 Park Street
Montello, WI 53949
Marquette County Probation Department:
- Probation is an alternative to incarceration that involves a set of conditions with which the offender must comply to avoid jail or other sanctions.
- Parole is a form of early release from jail, that also imposes a set of conditions that an offender must follow in order to avoid returning to jail. Montello, WI 53949
- (608) 297-9347
- 47 West Montello Street
Senior Law: (414) 278-1222 www.seniorlaw.org A program of Legal Action of WI, Inc. serving people 60 and older in the Milwaukee and Southeastern region of Wisconsin, providing advocacy and representation regarding benefits and entitlement programs.
State Bar of Wisconsin: Professional association of approximately 24,0000 members. Which provides public services, including attorney referrals, public education and reduced-fee legal assistance for low-income state residents.
Wisbar.org: provides an online research tool for referrals and information. It has very nice information that answers commonly asked legal questions, communicates basic legal information in an easy to understand, question-and-answer format. Topics on many subjects include bankruptcy, Health Care, Landlord/Tenant, Powers of Attorney, Revocable Living Trusts and Wills/Estate Planning.
- Lawyer Referral and Information Service (LRIS): Attorneys can be found either by searching the Wisbar.org website or by calling and speaking to a legal assistant. The assistant will assist in determining if you need an attorney, and how to proceed if you do. Attorney referred through LRIS can charge no more than $20 for the first consultation, up to 1 half hour.
5302 Eastpark Blvd
Madison, WI 53718-2101
State Bar: (800) 728-7788 or (608) 257-3838
LRIS: (800) 362-9082 or (608) 257-4666