Consumer Law Litigation Clinic (Seasonal, according, With UW law school)
975 Bascom Mall
Madison, WI 53706
Fathers for Equal Justice
CountyOffice.org: Free online reference guide for accurate, up-to-date information about all government offices and public records sources in your local area.
Global Presence Legal Clinic: Provides personal consultation with an attorney to obtain legal information, resources and contacts. Help is provided on a first come first service basis. No eligibility requirements.
Fridays 9am – 12pm
6406 Bridge Road
Monona, WI 53713
Lawyer Referral and Information Service: Will answer simple legal questions & provide referrals to attorneys.
Legal Action of Wisconsin, Inc.
404 N Main St, Ste 702
Oshkosh, WI 54901
(800) 236-1128 or (920) 233-6521
Legal Assistance – Seniors Coalition of, WI Aging Groups (CWAG)
2850 Dairy Drive, Ste 100
Madison, WI 53718
(608) 224-0606 or (866) 366-2990
Legislative Hotline: (800) 362-9472
Marquette County District Attorney Office: Evaluated the evidence provided by law enforcement and may determine that additional investigation is necessary before filling changes.
77 Park Street
Montello, WI 53949
Marquette County Probation Department:
- Probation is an alternative to incarceration that involves a set of conditions with which the offender must comply to avoid jail or other sanctions.
- Parole is a form of early release from jail, that also imposes a set of conditions that an offender must follow in order to avoid returning to jail. Montello, WI 53949
- (608) 297-9347
- 47 West Montello Street
State Bar of Wisconsin: Professional association of approximately 24,0000 members. Which provides public services, including attorney referrals, public education and reduced-fee legal assistance for low-income state residents.
Wisbar.org: provides an online research tool for referrals and information. It has very nice information that answers commonly asked legal questions, communicates basic legal information in an easy to understand, question-and-answer format. Topics on many subjects include bankruptcy, Health Care, Landlord/Tenant, Powers of Attorney, Revocable Living Trusts and Wills/Estate Planning.
- Lawyer Referral and Information Service (LRIS): Attorneys can be found either by searching the Wisbar.org website or by calling and speaking to a legal assistant. The assistant will assist in determining if you need an attorney, and how to proceed if you do. Attorney referred through LRIS can charge no more than $20 for the first consultation, up to 1 half hour.
5302 Eastpark Blvd
Madison, WI 53718-2101
State Bar: (800) 728-7788 or (608) 257-3838
LRIS: (800) 362-9082 or (608) 257-4666