Information on COVID – 19
CDC – Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
WI Department of Health Services – COVID-19
Marquette County Website with local information
4.8.20 Marquette County Public Health update
AARP Community Connections
Better Business Bureau – report scams / file complaints or Federal Trade Commission – File Complaint
Board for People with Developmental Disabilities – toolkit.
Caregiving During COVID-19
Caregiving Resources _COVID-19
Economic impact payments
Family Health La Clinica – COVID-19
Fraud Alert COVID-19
Friendship Line brochure
Guidance for Family Caregivers-3.26.20
Grocery: Do you need help getting groceries?
Internet / computer – low cost options
Lifeline Fact Sheet_REVISED 4-2020
Online Meetings for Drug and Alcohol Dependency
Online WI Support Groups – Alzheimer’s Association
Unemployment – DWD (Department of Workforce Development) , DWD – CARES Act , DWD – Pandemic Unemployment Assistance
IRS has several online resources to help taxpayers.
- Free File – prepare and file your federal income tax return for free using tax preparation and filing software.
- Where’s My Refund? – is an online tool that will track your tax refund. You will need your Social security number or ITIN, your filing status and your exact refund amount to use the tool.
- Online Payment Agreements – you can apply for a payment plan online to pay off your balance over time.
- IRS2Go mobile app – Check your refund status, make a payment, find free tax preparation assistance, sign up for helpful tax tips, and more!
- Online Account – use this tool to view: Your payoff amount, updated for the current calendar day, the balance for each tax year for which you owe, up to 24 months of your payment history and key information from your current tax year return as originally filed.