AARP – American Association of Retired Persons
AARP: A nonprofit, nonpartisan, social welfare organization that help fight healthcare issues, employment and income security, and protection from financial abuse. Open Monday – Friday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
AARP of Wisconsin
222 W Washington Ave, Suite 600
Madison, WI 53703
WI AARP on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AARPWisconsin/
WI AARP on Twitter: https://twitter.com/aarpwi
AARP Friendly Voice
- Virtual call center were AARP Volunteers are available to take live calls from individuals who are felling isolated and lonely.
- No cost, open to any age and do not need to be an AARP member
- The patient can request a call of a family member
- Call 1-888-281-0145 or visit https://aarpcommunityconnections.org/friendly-voices/
- Caregiving is the new normal.
- Caregivers help people remain in their home-where they want to be.
- Resources and Information: https://www.aarp.org/caregiving/
- Online workshops
- Facebook group
- Free 61 page guide