Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse
Marquette County Clinical Services: Mental health, alcohol and other drug abuse are top concerns for Marquette County, substance abuse counselor, and ongoing clinical services available.
480 Underwood Avenue
Montello, WI 53949
Crisis (888) 256-4563
Adams County DHHS – Clinical Unit
108 E North Street
Friendship, WI 53934
AA Meeting Finder
6033 Monona Drive
Madison, WI 53716
Al-Anon /Alateen: Support provided for friends and families of problem drinkers.
Alcoholics Anonymous: A voluntary, fellowship for men and women who meet to attain and maintain sobriety. Only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking.
- Sunday (5th Sunday of the Month): 7pm, 12x12 Group, Ethel Everhard Library, 108 E. 3rd Street, Westfield, WI
- Monday (Women Only): 6pm, Montello Group, Trinity Methodist Church, 3032 Park Street, Montello, WI
- Wednesday (Beginners/ all AA’s): 7pm, Beginners 12 and 12 Steps, St. Hames Catholic Church, 315 N. St. (side door), Neshkoro, WI
- Friday: Big Book, Trinity United Methodist Church, 3032 Park Street, Montello, WI
Micah Center: A Year-round, daytime resource center for adults at-risk of being homeless. Must be 18 +, be able to provide complete self-care, medical clearance, willing to provide complete intake information. Open Mon-Fri
700 E. Walnut Street
Green Bay, WI 54301
Ascension: Specialized services provided in two locations.
- Addiction Treatment: Comprehensive personalized treatment programs for adults, older adults, adolescents and children. Multidisciplinary treatment team includes doctors, therapists, counselors and nurses. Services include individual or group, couples of family therapy, intensive outpatient counseling or partial hospitalization
900 Illinois Ave
Stevens Point, WI 54481
- Behavioral Health Residential Treatment Center: Facility in Stevens Point that specializes in methadone detoxification and substance abuse services. They provide residential short-term or long-term treatment, and hospital inpatient options for those who enroll.
201 N. Prentice St.
Stevens Point, WI 54481
Options Treatment Programs: Substance abuse and mental health therapy experts provide: substance abuse and mental health evaluations, drug testing, individual counseling, family counseling, Substance abuse education, intensive outpatient and aftercare programing.
719 W Main St
Wautoma, WI 54982
St. Johns the Evangelist Homeless Shelter (seasonal, emergency homeless shelter for adults): A shelter for those not eligible or other shelters due to criminal history, drug or alcohol addictions, or mental health barriers. Provide Positive Choices meetings, a Sobriety Room, and an on-site AODA counselor for individual and group services.
411 St. John Street
Green Bay, WI 54301
ThedaCare Behavioral Health: Option of 4 locations all with skilled staff and comprehensive treatment services that include: one-on-one counseling, group therapy, outpatient day programs, inpatient care, medication management, non-medication treatment, and AODA recovery programs.
(920) 720-2300 or (800) 501-8247
- Menasha Location:
1095 Midway Rd
Menasha, WI 54952
- New London Location:
1405 Mill Street
New London, WI 54961
- Oshkosh Location
600 North Westhaven Dr.
Oshkosh, WI 54904
- Waupaca Location
902 Riverside Dr.
Waupaca, WI 54981
UW Center for Tobacco Research and Intervention: Provides services related to tobacco treatment and research conducted at various clinics throughout Wisconsin. Organization operates the Wisconsin Tobacco Quit Line which offers free coaching, support, medication, and access to a Web forum.
1930 Monroe Street, #200
Madison, WI 53711
Quit line: (800) QUIT NOW (784-8669)
Wisconsin Addiction Recovery Helpline: The Wisconsin Addiction Recovery Helpline, supported by DHS and managed by 211 Wisconsin, is available 24 hours a day, seven day a week. The hotline is in response to and part of an effort to support people affected by the opioid crisis. The helpline is staffed with specialists who can link the caller to local resources and help address barriers such as payment options for care and transportation needs. The 211 Wisconsin database includes information on public and private substance abuse services including crisis, detox, counseling, day treatment, inpatient, residential treatment, outpatient, medication-assisted, and peer support services.
Call 211 or 833-944-4673, text your zip code to 898211, or search at: