Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse
24-hour Mental Health and Alcohol/Drug Abuse Crisis Line 1-888-552-6642
Marquette County Clinical Services: Mental health, alcohol and other drug abuse are top concerns for Marquette County, substance abuse counselor, and ongoing clinical services available.
480 Underwood Avenue
Montello, WI 53949
Crisis (888) 552-6642
Medication Disposal DROP BOXES in Marquette County. Do you have unused or expired prescription or store-bought drugs? Dispose of them safely – protect yourself and others. Drop Box for Medication in Marquette County
National Suicide Hotlines: 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
1-800- 273-TALK (7-800-273 5288)
To Locate other support Groups call United Way’s 2-1-1
Adams County DHHS – Clinical Unit
108 E North Street
Friendship, WI 53934
AA Meeting Finder
6033 Monona Drive
Madison, WI 53716
Al-Anon /Alateen: Support provided for friends and families of problem drinkers.
Alcoholics Anonymous: A voluntary, fellowship for men and women who meet to attain and maintain sobriety. Only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking.
- Sunday (5th Sunday of the Month): 7pm, 12×12 Group, Ethel Everhard Library, 108 E. 3rd Street, Westfield, WI
- Monday (Women Only): 6pm, Montello Group, Trinity Methodist Church, 3032 Park Street, Montello, WI
- Wednesday (Beginners/ all AA’s): 7pm, Beginners 12 and 12 Steps, St. Hames Catholic Church, 315 N. St. (side door), Neshkoro, WI
- Friday: Big Book, Trinity United Methodist Church, 3032 Park Street, Montello, WI
American Addiction Centers (AAC) – the largest collection of online resource for those suffering from substance use and mental health disorders. Our goal is to guide as many people to help as soon as possible before more lives are lost to drug overdoses. We offer a wide range of information on our sites – from facility reviews to forums – to help millions of families make more informed decisions about treatment.
Ascension: Specialized services provided in two locations.
- Addiction Treatment: Comprehensive personalized treatment programs for adults, older adults, adolescents and children. Multidisciplinary treatment team includes doctors, therapists, counselors and nurses. Services include individual or group, couples of family therapy, intensive outpatient counseling or partial hospitalization
900 Illinois Ave
Stevens Point, WI 54481
- Behavioral Health Residential Treatment Center: The Ascension Behavioral Health Residential Treatment Center A Department of Ascension St. Michael’s Hospital has doctors, counselors, and social workers experienced in caring for residents of Stevens Point and communities in the Portage County. If you or your loved one is struggling with substance abuse or opioid addiction, you are not alone. https://healthcare.ascension.org 209 Prentice Street North Stevens Point, WI 54481 (715) 345-4611
- Michael’s at Prentice Street: Ascension at Prentice Street A Department of Ascension St. Michael’s Hospital has doctors, counselors, and social workers experienced in helping patients find a balance when conditions like anxiety and depression complicate your health and well-being.
- https://healthcare.ascension 201 Prentice Street North Stevens Point, WI 54481 (715) 345-0711
Family Health La Clinica – Behavioral Health & Recovery Center
302 W Lake St
Friendship, WI 53934
Family Anonymous – Support groups or online meetings
Wautoma Medical, Dental, Behavioral Health, & Substance Recovery Center
400 South Townline Road
Roche-A-Cri Friendship Behavioral Health & Substance Recovery Center
302 West Lake Street
Friendship, Wisconsin 1-800-942-5330
Micah Center: A Year-round, daytime resource center for adults at-risk of being homeless. Must be 18 +, be able to provide complete self-care, medical clearance, willing to provide complete intake information. Open Mon-Fri
700 E. Walnut Street
Green Bay, WI 54301
Options Treatment Programs: Substance abuse and mental health therapy experts provide: substance abuse and mental health evaluations, drug testing, individual counseling, family counseling, Substance abuse education, intensive outpatient and aftercare programing.
719 W Main St
Wautoma, WI 54982
ThedaCare Behavioral Health: Option of 4 locations all with skilled staff and comprehensive treatment services that include: one-on-one counseling, group therapy, outpatient day programs, inpatient care, medication management, non-medication treatment, and AODA recovery programs.
(920) 720-2300 or (800) 501-8247
- Menasha Location:
1095 Midway Rd
Menasha, WI 54952
- New London Location:
1405 Mill Street
New London, WI 54961
- Oshkosh Location
600 North Westhaven Dr.
Oshkosh, WI 54904
- Waupaca Location
902 Riverside Dr.
Waupaca, WI 54981
UW Center for Tobacco Research and Intervention: Provides services related to tobacco treatment and research conducted at various clinics throughout Wisconsin. Organization operates the Wisconsin Tobacco Quit Line which offers free coaching, support, medication, and access to a Web forum.
1930 Monroe Street, #200
Madison, WI 53711
Quit line: (800) QUIT NOW (784-8669)
Wisconsin Addiction Recovery Helpline: The Wisconsin Addiction Recovery Helpline, supported by DHS and managed by 211 Wisconsin, is available 24 hours a day, seven day a week. The hotline is in response to and part of an effort to support people affected by the opioid crisis. The helpline is staffed with specialists who can link the caller to local resources and help address barriers such as payment options for care and transportation needs. The 211 Wisconsin database includes information on public and private substance abuse services including crisis, detox, counseling, day treatment, inpatient, residential treatment, outpatient, medication-assisted, and peer support services.
Call 211 or 833-944-4673, text your zip code to 898211, or search at:
Additional Internet Resources: